I am taking a 3 week hiatus from group ex courses as I get ready for the semester. Try and get in 1 strength, 1 cardio and 1 combo workout each week while I’m out!
When the semester begins the week of 9/5, I will be teaching:
Noon Spin Mondays
Noon Kettlebell Thursdays
I will post 2 suggested additional workouts for you all to get in before work, during lunch or after work as your schedules permit!
Weekly Strength Routine:
1. 10 minute warmup, 20 minutes push harder, 5 minutes cooldown
2. 10 minute warmup
3 rounds of: 3 minutes hard/2 minutes harder/1 minute hardest/2 minute rest/6 by 30 seconds hard/30 seconds rest.
10 minute cooldown
3. 10 minute warmup, 10 rounds of 1 minute sprint/1 minute easy, 5 minutes cooldown
1. 30 minutes of run around tennis court once…10 pushups, 10 high/low rows, 10 planks with bicycle: 2 laps and 20, 3 laps and 30…..etc, etc!
2. 5 minute warmup on treadmill or bike. 10 minutes of (1 minute rowing machine/1 minute burpees). Rest 2 minutes. Then, 10 minutes of (1 minute run on treadmill/1 minute max set of pullups or low rows with dumbells). Stretch for 5 minutes. This is a great workout to grab a partner and switch exercises each minute!
3. 1 mile run or 10 minute bicycle
40 minute workout: 4 rounds of: 2 minutes bike/2 minutes lunges/1 minute pushups/1 minute situps/1 minute kettlebell swings/1 minute burpees/1 minute mountain climbers/1 minute rest.
10 minute stretch