Welcome to the first daily workout post! Each day, you will find the daily suggested workout posted as well as some suggested strength and recovery exercises. Those of you who join for the 12:30pm class each day can expect to fit in the warmup, workout, strength and recovery in 1 hour. If you are following along at home, you may pick and choose what part (s) of the workout work for you and your schedule!
- 5 minute warmup on any machine desired
- 3 rounds of 5 reps for each movement today (man makers, reverse flys, v-ups, reverse lunges)
- Workout: 30 minutes AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) of 5 manmakers, 10 reverse flys, 15 v ups, 20 reverse lunges each leg (with or without weights). Record your number of rounds
- Stability series (intro: 1 round each)
- recovery work (basic stretching routine)
I look forward to seeing you all at 12:30 at the Bartley Center!